Friday, April 4, 2014

8x8 By The Sea Mini-album PDF Tutorial



The 8x8 By The Sea Mini-Album tutorial is now listed in my Etsy shop HERE.

This is a very large file and I apologize in advance to those who like to print the files out. I wanted to ensure the instructions were thorough and the way I constructed these pages just called for a lot of extra details bringing the final page count to a whopping 108 pages.

As with a few of the other longer tutorials, I do have a split file with Parts 1 and 2 of this that I can send links to if you experience any download issues.

Hope you all have a great weekend!




5 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy, this album is absolutely beautiful! Let me ask... do I need to purchase the binding pdf also for this album, or does this tutorial already explain the binding? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! The tutorial for this album doesn't include the binding/hinge system. My binding tutorial includes instructions for making both 6" and 8" albums that I have listed and a 4 or 6 hinge system for 10 or 14 interior pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your awsome talent with us Cathy. This paper collection is gr8. This albumn is wonderful. You are truely one of the best crafters I have seen. So pleased I found your site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been nominated for the Liebster Award!
    http://reecaspieces.com/2014/04/15/the-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I just wanted to tell you how much I love your albums. I am a huge Graphic 45 fan and former DT member. I have plans to make some albums this summer and love your use of magnet closures! I do have a question. What brand are the magnets you use? And where do you get them? I have some magnets that are too "fat" for my purposes and wonder what you are using. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete