Saturday, July 11, 2015

By The Sea Take 2...



Here's a little mini I created using some of the page designs in my 6x6 "One Love" PDF tutorial and Graphic45's By The Sea collection. This was a super fun and fast mini to make with 6 pages in total. I think it would make a great little gift when you're short on time, but still to want give a little handmade something. I'm going to use mine for pictures of a weekend beach trip and there's still a good deal of space for pictures in this reduced size.

I used the leftover supplies that I had from my original 8x8 By The Sea album and purchased one additional 8x8 paper pad to complete this. If you didn't make the original album, you would need 2 of the 8x8 paper pads, the chipboard tags, and the Pockets & Tags sheet.

HERE is a video of this mini on my YouTube channel.

HERE is a link to the 6x6 "One Love" PDF tutorial in my shop.


I'll be back soon with a new zoo themed mini!!













































































































3 comments:

  1. WOW! Impossible album! My compliments to the master!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Кети, очень красивый альбом! Браво!
    Для страниц Вы используете тёмный картон какой плотности?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, new follower here. Just found you via Pinterest. Loving your minis!

    ReplyDelete