Saturday, March 5, 2016

8 1/2" x 11" Mon Amour Album











Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend! I've just finished a new album using the Graphic45 Mon Amour collection. This is an 8 1/2" x 11" album and a bit of a different take on my previous albums. The design of this one was inspired by my Ladies Diary planner HERE . I wanted to expand on this design and make it work for photos and memory keeping. I really love the results and can see this album working with many paper collections.

There's lots of interactive elements and a small mini-album that tucks inside of a box feature which would be great as a stand alone mini or gift.

I've reduced the supplies needed in this album to just one of the 8x8 paper pads and one of the 6x6 patterns and solids paper pads in the collection, but did use my usual embellishments. Way less magnets in this one as well.

I've also done things a little differently with the tutorial on this album given that it's slightly less involved than my previous albums. I've combined both a PDF tutorial and video tutorial that are each step-by-step walking through the entire construction from start to finish.

The tutorial is available HERE in my Etsy shop.

A video of this album can be found HERE.

If you haven't checked out the scrapbook party going on over the next few weeks with myself and Clare Charvill,  come check out all the details HERE. We'd love to have you join us and upload your layouts to the gallery. Lots of giveaways over the next few weeks, so get scrapping and get your entry in there!















































7 comments: